Choosing the right size can be a difficult task.
If you are not sure what size you need/use, please read the guide below.
FINGER SIZE CHART
HOW TO FIND YOUR FINGER SIZE
A proper ring fits your finger comfortably; tight enough so that it will not fall off, but loose enough to slide over your knuckle.
Your finger size changes depending on the time of day and the weather. For best results measure your finger size when your fingers have an average temperature. Measure your size 2 to 3 times to eliminate errors and inaccuracies.
Fingers come in many sizes. If your finger size is not represented in the chart or on the product site, please choose the option "other" and add your size in the comment section before check-out. In doubt, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A. MEASURE YOUR RING
1. This method can be applied if you already have a ring that fits you perfectly.
The only thing you need is the ring, a ruler, some paper and a pencil.
2. Put the ring on the paper and draw along the inside of the ring. It’s essential that you use a sharp pencil and that you draw accurately and as close to the inner side as possible.
3. Find the diameter of the circle and use the ruler to measure it
4. Now that you have the diameter you can find the corresponding finger size in the chart below.
Example: If the diameter is 1,66 cm (16,6 mm), your finger size is 52.
B. THE PAPER STRIP
1. This method can be applied if you don’t already have a ring that fits you.
All you need is a piece of paper, a scissor, a pencil and a ruler.
2. Cut off a strip of the paper. Approximately 1 cm wide.
3. Wrap the paper strip around the base of the finger to be sized. Make sure that the strip is closed firmly around your finger. Not too tight and not too loose.
4. Mark the paper strip where it completes the circle (Where the edge overlaps).
5. Measure the length of the strip from the edge to your mark.
6. Now you know the circumference of your finger, and you can easily read the corresponding finger size in the chart below.
Example: If the length/circumference is 5,6 cm (56 mm), your finger size is 56.
C. THE GOLDSMITH
1. If you need assistance, you can always visit your local goldsmith to have your fingers measured professionally. You are also welcome to drop by our store in Copenhagen.
We can find your finger size by means of a professional ring sizer.
Still not sure what size you need?
Contact me at email@example.com and I'll help you out :-)